The Foundation wishes to thank Latri Khenpo Geshe Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche for taking the time to come to Thailand despite his busy schedule and guiding us on the Stupa’s project, meditation, healing and dzogchen practice.
Rinpoche’s activites in Thailand:
1. Performing the earth-breaking ceremony for the Great Stupa, 26 September 2009, Khadiravana Center, Hua-Hin.
2. Performing Medicine Buddha Empowerment and giving a dharma talk on “karma and healing,” 27 September 2009, Khadiravana Center.
3. Releasing 100,000 fishes with Khun Somsak’s family and staff from Kaengkrajan dam, 28 September 2009, Petchburi.
4. Teaching on “body-mind healing,” 30 September 2009, TWBA Thailand, Bangkok.
5. Teaching on “meditation and the mind,” 1 October 2009, DMG Publishing house.
6. Conducting a Dzogchen retreat, 3-4 October 2009, Panghai, Chiang Mai.
7. Teaching on “A-tri preliminary practice of Dzogchen,” 7-9 October 2009, Foundation House.
8. Visiting Ven. Dr. Anil Sakya and attending the exhibition to celebrate His Holiness the Supreme Patriarch’s birthday
9. Medicine Buddha empowerment and teaching, 10 October 2009, Sathira-Dharmasathan.
Happy time at the Stupa event – 26 September 2009
Rinpoche blesses the model stupa at Vasutara Sala.
Holy objects from Shadza hermitage (rainbow body site) before being placed in Thousand Stars’s treasure bags (bumpa)
Dzogchen retreat at Panghai, Chaing Mai. Jamie and Tu of Shambhala were among the retreatants.